Saturday, June 10, 2017

Tony Closes Out the Lucky 13 Game

Aloha, everybody, 

We've reached the end of the line for the Lucky 13 game. Tony has chosen the final prize, Number 3...



It's a Hallmark Christmas tree ornament of The Express. 

I hope this prize will take a little bit of sting out of having two prizes stolen. I know the feeling. The same thing happened to me in the last game. 

Here's the prize rundown of who won what. Of course, let me know if I got any wrong:

Prize 1: 50's Vintage - Bo (and Promo Cards Bonus)
Prize 2: Wheaties Boxes - Matt Prigge 
Prize 3: Nolan Ryan Ornament - Tony L 
Prize 4: Clemens, Schmidt, Ripken - Angels in Order (and Halo Magazine Bonus) 
Prize 5: Football Lot - The Lost Collector (and Bonus Packs and Stengel, Larsen Bonus) 
Prize 6: Young Stars, Rookies - Josh D
Prize 7: 70's Vintage - Raz (and Starling Marte Press Proof Bonus)
Prize 8: Autos, Relics Lot - Night Owl 
Prize 9: Dodgers Figurines - Dime Box Nick 
Prize 10: Inserts Lot - John Miller 
Prize 11: Mixed Packs Lot  - Jon 
Prize 12: Basketball Lot - Matt BWTP 
Prize 13: 60's Vintage - DefGav (and Big Unit Starting Lineup Bonus)

Thanks a bunch for playing everyone. I truly hope you enjoy the prizes. It was my pleasure to host this humble game and bring a bit of fun to our community. 

Please email your address to me to ensure your prize gets to you. 

Aloha! 

8 comments: