Friday, April 22, 2016

It's A Sleepy Saturday - So Let's Rip Some Gypsy Queen

Aloha, everybody, 

There's not much going on this afternoon as I sit and wait for the Dodgers - Rockies game to start, so let's rip open these packs of Gypsy Queen that I picked up yesterday. 

They're the first of the 2016 GQ crop, so I'm hoping for some lucky pulls...




 Obvious nice ones to my eye were a couple of minis...
 


Booooooooooo!!!!


Here's a purple framed, numbered 164/250...
 

Power Alley insert, Chipper Jones...
 

Everything else looked like a base card. GQ is all new to me, so I have no idea of I caught anything short printed, so check your GQ cards when I send some out to you, as something precious may have missed my eye. 

There was nothing for my collection, so I figured I'd bust open some Topps 2016 as well. I opened two packs and pulled a couple from the Amazing Milestones...


 And finally, a Dodger...


Like the sign says, it's all trade bait, so just let me know if you want any of these. 
Aloha!

7 comments:

  1. It's only Friday, bro! Nice pax, tho.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, what a drop in consciousness!
      It was just one of those days, lazy and slow, it felt like Saturday all day long :)

      Delete
  2. How about that purple Rizzo? I could put together a nice little assortment of Dodgers from my estate sale find. Let me know if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Consider it yours, buddy.
      I'll get it in the mail with some other goodies some time next week.

      Delete
    2. Sweet! I'll set aside some time today to find some Dodger goodness for you. Thanks!

      Delete
  3. That Chipper, I need it. Been meaning to set up a trade with you anyways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool. Look in my profile for my email and shoot me a mail with your address. I'll start putting together some stuff for you to keep the chipper company

      Delete