Saturday, June 1, 2013

Trade Me (Almost) Anything: Colorado Rockies

Hey everybody,

Happy Saturday out there.  I'm pretty swamped this weekend - starting with poker tonight - so here comes a quickie post of bait from this weekend's Dodger opponents:

************************************************************************************************************************************************
Here's how it works In each post I'll offer cards from one particular ballclub.  I'm starting the offer at 9 cards, since 9 is what fits onto my scanner plate, and I can comfortably shoot 9 cards to you in a PWE. 

What do I want in return?  I'll accept whatever and however many cards you want to shoot back. It doesn't have to be 9 cards in return and they don't have to be all Dodgers.  My only request is you check out my "What I collect" or "Sets I'm chasing" pages here and use them as guides.

Once again, you don't have to match me for numbers of cards or perceived monetary value.  Say I send you 9 cards and you send me 1insert or vintage card.  Cool!

The intent here is simply to  TRADE, BABY, TRADE!
************************************************************************************************************************************************










No comments:

Post a Comment