Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Binder Page Heroes #2

hey everybody,

the other day over at The Chronicles of Fuji, fuji san posted about his newest acquisition from the '64 giants set.  that inspired Binder Page Heroes #2.  although i don't intend to chase this set,  I do enjoy grabbing a '64 from the guys i collect anytime i can get my hands on them.  let's check 'em out:



this set is a great way to get your hands on classic HOFers on cool cards without busting your budget.  in my opinion, this set is undervalued by the price fixers, and that's good news for you and me.


the card backs have the cool look of a sports column.  educational, full o' stats, and they look great.

if you like portraits of your heroes, this set is for you.



can't ever go wrong with a kaline card


what a great photo

naturally, the card from this set that means the most to me is the one that has been handled the most by others before me.  it's the most loved. 



this is the card that fuji posted about. 



 cool stuff, right ?  

thanks for reading !

No comments:

Post a Comment