Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Really, blogger ?? REALLY ???

i try really hard not to be a negative dude, but blogger is really pushing my buttons with this new development. at least, it's a new one for me.
 
  tonight i tried to leave some comments on a coupla  fellow blogonaut's sites, and much to my chagrin, i noticed a new (for me) anti-robot text that blogger is making us type before we can post a comment.  is anyone else experiencing frustration with this ?  I CANT READ THE SHITE !!!!

what the hell does this say?


just for fun i clicked on "gimme a new set a letters"  check this out:


what in the name of all that is holy is THAT ??  is anyone else experiencing these crazy letters?  how about this...

really?  all i wanna do is leave a simple "happy valentines day, fellow blogger", or "haha, lookit the squirrel card" comment. it  should be easy and fun, right ?  but NOOOOOOOO - i gotta decipher THIS first:


and it's not blown up all nice size, it's small !  i suddenly wish i had the wit and sarcastic skewer of Blogger of the Year (2011) , but i only have bad,bad wishes for the blogger idiot of an editor who decided this was the new way to go.  i think the little devil jumped from the funner place  and onto my shoulder.  baaaaaad wishes.

3 comments:

  1. That is terrible. Some of those letters aren't even English.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use snarfer fro all my blog activities and it keeps me logged in sot the only captcha I get is the blogger one word which is easy to read.

    ReplyDelete